Support My Work
I believe in the creative commons as a resource for personal and social enrichment, which is why everything I publish—whether here or on my YouTube channel—is licensed under a Creative Commons license and available for free. This is especially important for disadvantaged communities such as the transgender and disabled communities.
There are two ways you can support my work:
1. Make a donation via PayPal. Any amount helps, no matter how small. Yes, even that small. (It’s ok, I won’t judge you. Promise! I’ll be too busy saying thanks.) Donated money usually goes toward paying for food, living necessities, and travel expenses.
2. Buy me something from my Amazon Wishlist. Sort by priority to see what I’ll love you most for gifting. The items on my wishlist generally fit into four categories:
- Practical items that improve general quality of life
- Tools for increased productivity and managing my disability
- Creative resources and inspiration
- Lots and lots of books
By gifting me items you will know exactly how your money is helping me. The choice is up to you!